The Samsung Galaxy F12, which has been on the news for a while, has become official. Samsung’s entry-level phone looks ambitious in terms of its segment.
Samsung Galaxy F12 is now official. Samsung’s new F series phone stands out with its quad camera package at the rear and its huge 6,000mAh battery. The phone has a 6.5 inch HD + resolution LCD screen and the panel offers a scanning speed of 90Hz.
The processor unit includes an eight-core Exynos 850 with an 8nm manufacturing process as expected. The Galayx F12, whose memory unit is 4GB / 64GB and 4GB / 128GB, comes out of the box with One UI 3.1 based on Android 11.
The main camera in the phone has a resolution of 48 megapixels. This is accompanied by 5 megapixel ultra wide angle, 2 megapixel macro and 2 megapixel depth cameras. The fingerprint scanner is side-mounted on the phone, which has a 15-watt fast-charging 6,000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy F12 specifications
- 6.5-inch HD + (720 × 1600 pixels) resolution Infinity-V display, 90 Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-core Exynos 850 processor with 8nm fabrication process, Mali-G52 GPU
- 4GB RAM / 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory with microSD (up to 1TB)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD) card support
- OneUI 3.1 based on Android 11
- 48MP rear camera with ISOCELL GM2 sensor, f / 2.0 aperture, 5MP ultra-wide camera with f / 2.2 aperture, 2MP macro and 2MP depth cameras with f / 2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 164.0 x 75.9 x 9.7mm; Weight: 221g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6,000 mAh with 15W Fast Charging
The phone, which is released in green, blue and black colors, will first go on sale in India as of April 12. The 4GB RAM + 64GB model of the phone costs $ 150, and the 4GB RAM + 128GB model carries a price tag of $ 163.