The Samsung Galaxy F22 manages to stand out with its affordable price. Here are the price and features of the phone …
Samsung has unveiled the new Galaxy F series phone in India. The Samsung Galaxy F22 comes with a 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display with 90Hz scanning rate. MediaTek Helio G80 is located in the processor unit of the phone.
The phone, which has a memory unit of 4GB RAM + 64GB and 4GB RAM + 128GB, carries a 5,000mAh battery. Although the battery supports 25-watt fast charging, a 15-watt adapter comes out of the phone’s box.
On the back of the Galaxy F22, there are four cameras in the form of 48 megapixel main, 8 megapixel ultra wide angle, 2 megapixel depth and 2 megapixel macro. On the front, a 13-megapixel camera is assigned for selfies.
The phone, which debuted in blue and black colors, will be on the shelves as of July 13. As for the price; 4GB RAM + 64GB storage is $167, 4GB RAM + 128GB storage is $195. On pre-orders, users can enjoy a $14 discount.
Samsung Galaxy F22 specifications
- 6.4-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels) Infinity-U Super AMOLED display, 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- 12nm octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 processor, ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM / 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, / with 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- OneUI Core 3.1 based on Android 11
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Dolby Atmos audio support
- Samsung Pay
- Dimensions: 160x74x9.4mm; Weight: 203g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 25W fast charging (15-watt adapter in the box)