Galaxy F22 News: Samsung’s next phone with a huge battery, the Samsung Galaxy F22, came up with all its features. Let’s see what the Galaxy F22 offers.
Samsung’s next low-cost phone has become clear. India’s leading retailer Flipkart has revealed some details about the Samsung Galaxy F22. It has been talked about for a while that the recently introduced Galaxy A22 will come to the Indian market under the Galaxy F series.
When we look at the Galaxy F22 model, there is a serious battery difference with the A22. The battery, which is 5,000 mAh in the A22, is at the level of 6,000 mAh in the Galaxy F22. According to the SamMobile site, the rest of the features on both phones are expected to be similar. The Galaxy F22, which we list possible features in the lower section, will be priced under $ 250 in the country.
Samsung Galaxy F22 technical specifications
- 6.4-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels) resolution 20:9 Infinity-U Super AMOLED display, 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 processor with 12nm manufacturing process, ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM – 64GB /128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, 6GB LPDDR4x RAM / 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11, OneUI 3.1
- Camera Features:
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, LED flash
- 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 2MP depth camera
- 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Dolby Atmos audio
- Samsung Pay
- Dimensions: 159.3 x 73.6 x 8.4mm; Weight: 186g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 6,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging