The Samsung Galaxy M32 is on sale as of today. The first users to buy the phone benefit from the discount.
The Samsung Galaxy M32, which was officially announced last week, has taken its place on the shelves as of today. Targeting the Indian market first, the phone is listed with two memory options as expected.
The phone, which is available for sale through Amazon, is priced at 4GB+64GB: Rs 14,999 / $202 and 6GB+128GB: Rs 16,999 / $229. Those who will buy the phone right away can enjoy a discount of Rs 1,250 / $17.
The phone has a 6.4-inch Full HD + Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with 90Hz refresh rate. Powered by MediaTek’s Helio G80 chipset, the phone carries a 6,000mAh battery. Although this battery supports 25-watt fast charging, a 15-watt adapter comes out of the phone’s box. Galaxy M32 has a 64-megapixel quad camera on the back and a 20-megapixel front camera.
Main Features of Samsung Galaxy M32
- 6.4 inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display, 90 Hz refresh rate, up to 800 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + six 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs), up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM/ 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, 6GB LPDDR4x RAM/ 128GB (eMMC 5.1) Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- One UI 3.1 based on Android 11
- Dual sim card support
- 64MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 4K video recording
- 20MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Dolby Atmos audio support
- Dimensions: 160 x 74 x 9mm; Weight: 196g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6,000mAh battery with 25W Fast Charge (15 watts out of the box)