Recently, the Samsung Galaxy M42 5G, which has been the subject of many leaks, has been introduced. It draws attention with its middle segment phone processor.
Samsung Galaxy M42 5G was introduced in India. The Galaxy M series smartphone with 5G support draws attention with its eight-core Snapdragon 750G processor. The phone performs better than the Galay A52 and Galaxy A72 models with the processor in question.
The Galaxy M42 5G has a 6.6-inch HD + resolution Super AMOLED display. The phone, which carries a 5,000 mAh battery inside, comes out of the box with Android 11 / One UI 3.1.
The back of the phone has a 48-megapixel quad rear camera package. The front camera has a resolution of 20 megapixels. The fingerprint scanner is placed under the screen on the phone, which comes with 6GB / 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
Samsung Galaxy M42 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch HD + resolution Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- 8nm octa-core Snapdragon 750G processor, Adreno 619 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage, expandable memory up to 1 TB with micro SD card
- One UI 3.1 based on Android 11
- Support for dual sim cards
- Camera features:
- 48MP rear camera with ISOCELL GM2 sensor, f / 1.8 aperture LED flash
- 8MP ultra wide-angle camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- 5MP depth sensor
- 5MP macro sensor with f / 2.4 aperture
- 20 MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor embedded in the screen
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Samsung Pay payment
- Dimensions: 75.9 x 164.4 x 8.6mm; Weight: 190g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000 mAh battery with 15W fast charging
The phone, which is released in black and gray color options, will be available as of May 1. As for the price of the phone;
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage – Rs 21,999 / $ 295
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage – Rs 23,999 / $ 322