The price of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20, one of the most criticized phones of 2020, was significantly reduced.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 was one of the most criticized top models of last year due to its plastic case structure and Full HD + 60Hz display. The phone entered at a high price in our country as well as all over the world. The price of the phone, whose 5G model is 1.099 Euros / 959 Pounds in Europe is currently on sale.
The price of the Galaxy Note 20, whose 5G version was offered for sale in the UK from £ 950 (TL 9,300 at today’s exchange rate), fell to £ 549 with the latest discount. The recent reduction of the production line has already shown that the interest in Galaxy Note 20 has declined considerably. This development actually indicates that there will be discounts in more markets.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Specifications
- 6.7-inch, 2400 x 1080 resolution, 20: 9 format Super AMOLED Infinty-O Display, 60 Hz refresh and HDR10 + support, 393 ppi, 89.2% screen-to-body ratio
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus chipset, Exynos 990 chipset for European and Global market, Snapdragon chipset for Asian countries
- Adreno 650 GPU and Mali-G77 MP11
- 8 GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 256GB internal storage UFS 3.0
- MicroSD card support up to 1 TB
- 12 Megapixel f / 1.8 aperture + 64 Megapixel telephoto lens f / 2.0 aperture (30X Space Zoom) + 12 Megapixel 120 degree ultra wide angle lens with 13mm focal length f / 2.2 aperture rear camera
- 10 Megapixel front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Waterproof feature (IP68)
- Stereo speaker by AKG and Dolby Atmos support
- Integrated fingerprint reader on the screen
- Dimensions: 161.6 x 75.2 x 8.3 mm
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4 / 5GHz), HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C (Gen 3.2), NFC, MST
- 4.300 mAh capacity battery with 25W fast charging support