Samsung Galaxy S21 FE News: Information continues to come from the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE front. The phone appeared in a new benchmark test. The S21 FE comes with more memory.
Although August is indicated for the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE, the phone has not been on the agenda lately. In fact, many official images of the phone were shared the other day. The latest development on the Galaxy S21 FE front was that the phone appeared in the Geekbench benchmark test. In the same test, it was understood that the phone, which was previously displayed with a 6GB RAM version, has an 8GB RAM option this time. Storage in this model will be 256GB.
It appears on the Geekbench website that the phone will run Android 11 out of the box, in addition to the RAM level. The most striking development is that the Snapdragon 888 chipset will power the phone. Depending on the market, the Galaxy S21 FE is also expected to use the Exynos processor.
Main Features of Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
- 6.5-inch Full HD + Super AMOLED display with 120Hz scanning rate, HDR10+
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 or Exynos 2100 chipset
- 12 megapixel main camera with OIS, 12 megapixel ultra wide angle camera, 12 or 8 megapixel OIS supported telephoto camera
- 32 megapixel front camera
- 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB internal storage
- stereo speaker
- IP68 water and dust resistant certification
- Under-display fingerprint scanner
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Android 11, One UI 3.x UI
- 4,500 mAh battery with 25 watt fast charging support (wireless charging, reverse charging)