Samsung Galaxy S21 FE News: The latest victim of the component shortage will apparently be the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE. The phone will be introduced, but we will wait for a while.
Good news is not coming from the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE front. It was reported that the phone was canceled for a while due to the problems experienced at the point of processor supply. Samsung announced that the final decision on the subject has not been made yet and the development process of the phone continues. Some sources leak information that the phone has some problems on the battery side during the production phase.
Now let’s come to the latest developments from the Galaxy S21 FE front. Two important sources now state that the phone has been postponed to October. The phone is also expected to be available only in European and American markets. As a matter of fact, the late introduction of the phone is better than it never came, as the Galaxy S21 FE will be one of the best solutions for those who want to buy an affordable high-end phone.
As you know, Samsung has shelved this year’s Note series planning due to problems in processor supply. It is natural that the Galaxy S21 FE will also be affected in this case, because the phone is expected to sell millions. So what features will we see on Samsung’s highly anticipated phone?
Possible Features of Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ resolution Super AMOLED display with 120Hz scanning rate, HDR10+
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 / Exynos 2100 chipset
- 12 megapixel main camera with OIS, 12 megapixel ultra wide angle camera, 12 or 8 megapixel telephoto camera with OIS support
- 32 megapixel front camera
- 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB internal storage
- stereo speaker
- IP68 water and dust resistant certification
- Under-display fingerprint scanner
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Android 11, One UI 3.x UI
- 4,500 mAh battery with 25 watt fast charging support (wireless charging, reverse charging)