On the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE front, pleasing developments continue to occur. Finally, information about the price of the phone was shared.
There are no new Galaxy Note series phones this year, and Samsung is looking to fill that gap with a lower-priced Fan Edition and foldable smartphones. The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE may be the company’s most special phones in the upper segment this year. The smartphone, whose press images were leaked recently, is on the agenda this time with its price. The price claim of the South Korean origin Korea Herald site will delight those who want to buy the phone.
According to the source, the Galaxy S21 FE will be available in its Korean market with prices ranging from KRW 700,000 to KRW 800,000 ($630 to $720). On the Samsung front, it is not possible to find a high-end phone at a price of $ 600. With the Galaxy S21 FE, it looks like it will fall into this price band. More interestingly, despite the improvements in specs, the Galaxy S21 FE will be priced at 899,800 won (about $810), lower than its predecessor, the S20 FE. Now let’s talk about the main features of the highly anticipated phone.
Main Features of Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ resolution Super AMOLED display with 120Hz scanning rate, HDR10+
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 or Exynos 2100 chipset (Exynos version will probably come to Turkey.)
- 12 megapixel main camera with OIS, 12 megapixel ultra wide angle camera, 12 or
- 8 megapixel telephoto camera with OIS support
- 32 megapixel front camera
- 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB internal storage
- IP68 water and dust resistant certification
- Under-display fingerprint scanner
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Android 11, One UI 3.x UI
- 4,500 mAh battery with 25 watt fast charging support (wireless charging, reverse charging)