Samsung’s 2021 flagship model, the Galaxy S21 Ultra screen, was the guest of our news with an important certificate.
As is known for the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, a 6.8-inch AMOLED display with WQHD + resolution is used. This screen, which is entitled to receive the certificate named “Sunlight visibility”, can meet 73 percent of the DCI-P3 color standard with 1500 nit brightness in daylight. It is stated that this rate has increased to 99 percent indoors.
The smartphone, which is ahead of its competitors, offers much more brightness and consumes much less energy. For example, compared to the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, 20 percent less energy is consumed and more brightness can be given. So how does this happen?
Samsung has allegedly developed a method to allow electrons to flow faster in OLED’s organic layers. In this way, higher brightness can be offered while using less energy.
Galaxy S21 Ultra Technical Specifications
- Weight: 228 grams
- Screen: Dynamic AMOLED display with 6.8 inches size and 3200 x 1440 pixels
- resolution; With 2K resolution, 120Hz refresh rate and HDR 10+ support
- Storage: 128/256 / 512GB internal memory options
- Ram: 12 / 16GB RAM options
- Rear Camera: 108 megapixel main with f / 1.8 aperture, 12 megapixel Ultra wide angle lens with f / 2.2 aperture, 10 megapixel Telephoto with f / 2.4 aperture and 10 megapixel periscope lens with f / 4.9 aperture (Laser-assisted focus and optics with image stabilizer
- Front Camera: 40-megapixel selfie camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with 25Wat corded 15Wat wireless fast charging
- Other: Wi-fi 6E, UWB, S-pen (available for purchase as s-pen accessory)