The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3, with a foldable screen, is preparing to appear as the flagship model of 2021. The last member of the highly acclaimed Z Fold series will host a first.
Entering the foldable screen market with the Galaxy Fold, Samsung received great criticism with its wide bezels and camera holes. Even though these cameras were considerably smaller with the two foldable models that followed, this image was disrupting the targeted full screen experience.
Galaxy Z Fold3 is still very likely to adopt UPC pic.twitter.com/DD6TMPLlM0
— Ice universe (@UniverseIce) February 15, 2021
The under-screen camera, which will be the end of notches, has started to be talked about more in recent years. This technology, which is included in a few models today, will be used in a foldable smartphone for the first time with Samsung’s new flagship model, according to Ice Univerce.
How successfully Samsung can implement this technology is a matter of curiosity. Because the first models with the camera design in question, although they give what was promised, unfortunately, it steals a little from the screen resolution.
How were the features of Galaxy Z Fold 2?
- When folded: 6.23 inch 2260 x 816 resolution Super AMOLED display 60 Hz refresh rate
- When turned on: 7.7 inch 2208 x 1768 resolution Dynamic AMOLED display 120 Hz refresh rate
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus 7nm Mobile Platform chipset
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 12 GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 256GB and 512GB internal storage
- 1TB microSD card support
- 12 Megapixel f / 1.8 aperture + 12 Megapixel telephoto lens f / 2.4 aperture + 12 Megapixel 120 degree ultra wide angle lens f / 2.2 aperture rear camera
- 10 Megapixel f / 2.2 aperture front camera
- 5G SA / NSA, 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ax, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, USB Type-C
- 4,356 mAh capacity battery with 25W fast charging support