Samsung has launched the One UI 3.1 update for 2020 peak models. We take a look at the update that contains important improvements on the camera side.
When it comes to Android updates, Samsung continues its way. Samsung One launched the UI 3.1 update for Galaxy S20 and Note 20 series models the other day. It quickly reached our Galaxy S20 Plus phone that we are using, which is becoming widespread globally. Plus gold Galaxy S20 whether Turkey device Let’s draw our phone.
The update, which is 1.253 MB in size, contains important improvements, especially on the camera side. We see that the object deletion feature, which was seen for the first time in the Galaxy S21 series, has been included in the new update. Besides, the single shot mode is getting more advanced. We have listed all the developments within the scope of the update, you can take a look.
Samsung One UI 3.1 Update What’s New
- Get the date and address as it starts and suggest auto save.
- Receive notifications from SmartThings devices that have also specified program notifications.
- The performance of the camera application has been improved.
- Eye comfort shield function added
- The color temperature of the screen is adjusted automatically during the time of day.
Buds Auto Switching
- Support Buds auto switching between Galaxy phone and tablet.
- Take the date and address from the reminder note and suggest to register automatically and remind important information according to the situation.
- It is now possible to protect your privacy by deleting the location information of previously stripped photos before sharing or posting them on social and media.
- Synchronize valid connections created on devices with the same registered Samsung account.
- Using social media services has been simplified. Profiles, photos, notes, schedules and more can be shared with friends simply by signing in to your Samsung account.
- Object eraser feature has been added to Labs in Photo Editor.
- Using the object erase feature allows you to erase a desired object in the photo.