Sony Xperia 1 III News: Sony’s new flagship model Sony Xperia 1 III appeared today with its price. These prices are smashing. Sony has a tough job.
Sony recently launched its new flagship model, the Sony Xperia 1 III. Standing out with its camera, the phone was almost intimidating to its competitors with the features it offered. However, today the highly anticipated price of the phone has been announced. With these prices, Sony’s job seems very difficult.
The Japanese tech giant has pre-ordered its new beast for $1,300 in the US. This model, which is among the most powerful Android phones with Snapdragon 888 chipset and 12 GB RAM, distinguishes itself from its competitors with its screen and camera features. The phone has a 6.5-inch CinemaWide OLED display with 4K resolution with 120 Hz refresh. This screen is cited as the best mobile screen in the world.
On the back of the phone, there is a 12 MP + 12 MP + 12 MP + iTOF 3D sensor. All of these lenses are signed by Zeiss. The technology offered by the phone in terms of sound also draws attention. The device has stereo speakers with 360 Reality Audio, 360 Spatial Sound, Dolby Atmos stabilization.
Sony Xperia 1 III Features
- 6.5-inch 21:9 CinemaWide OLED display; HDR10+ and BT.2020 color space, 4K resolution (1,644 x 3,840 pixels and 643 ppi), 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling and motion blur reduction support at 240Hz, protection with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- 2.84GHz octa-core Snapdragon 888 chipset, Adreno 660 GPU and Snapdragon X60 modem
- 12GB RAM and 256/512GB internal memory
- Connectivity: 5G (NSA / SA), 4G / VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 AC / AX, aptX & aptX HD with Bluetooth 5.2, LDAC and AAC, dual-band GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, NFC, USB Type-C 3.1 , 3.5mm audio jack;
- Sensors: accelerometer, barometer, compass, brightness, proximity, gyroscope;
- Android 11 software unit
- Sound: 360 Reality Audio, 360 Spatial Sound, stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos stabilization (40% more volume than the previous generation); Hi-Res Audio, Hi-Res Wireless Audio,
- IP65 / 68 certified water and dust protection, 30 minutes protection at 1.5 meters depth
- Quad rear camera with ZEISS lens
- 12-megapixel ( f/1.7) Exmor RS main camera with 1/1.7″ sensor with OIS support and 24mm equivalent focal length
- 1/2.6-inch, 12-megapixel ( f/2.2) Exmor RS ultra-wide-angle sensor, 16mm equivalent focal length, 0.67x zoom
- 1/2.9″ Exmor RS periscopic telephoto lens
- 12-megapixel OIS supported and variable focal length equivalent: 70mm ( f / 2.3) camera, 2.9x optical zoom, 105mm ( f / 2.8) 4.4x optical zoom
- iTOF 3D sensor
- Technology derived from Sony Alpha cameras that allows you to record slow motion video in 4K at 120 fps (with ultra wide angle lens), video recording in 21: 9 format at 24/25/30/60 fps, Real Time Tracking, Real Time Tracking, super resolution zoom with artificial intelligence, continuous shooting at 20 fps
- 8 megapixel front camera ( f / 2.4) with electronic stabilization (EIS)
4,500 mAh battery with wired fast charging at 30 watts (from 1% to 50% recharge in half an hour), support for wireless charging