Under the American embargo, Huawei presented the stable version of EMUI 11 to the P30 (P30 and P30 Pro) series it introduced last year!
The flagship Huawei P30 series, which was introduced in March of last year, decisively gets the EMUI 11 interface introduced in September. Introduced with EMUI 10 and received EMUI 10.1 in May, the P30 and P30 Pro are now being beta tested in Europe, the UK and the Middle East, while receiving the stable EMUI 11 in China.
Three months after its introduction, EMUI 11 is actively used by more than 10 million people. In addition, the new interface brings with it many innovations and visual richness.
Huawei P30 Specifications
- 6.1-inch 2340x1080p Full HD + OLED 19.5: 9 422ppi display
- Kirin 980 chipset Mali-G76 MP10 GPU
- 128GB Expandable Memory
- 6GB RAM
- 40 megapixel f / 1.8 main at the rear, 16 megapixel f / 2.2 wide angle, 8 megapixel f / 2.4 telephoto, 32 megapixel f / 2.0 in front
- Reading fingerprints on the screen
- 3650 mAh battery power
Huawei P30 Pro specifications
- 6.47-inch Full HD + (2340 x 1080 pixels) resolution OLED HDR Display
- Huawei Kirin 980 processor (2 x Cortex A76 2.6 GHz + 2 x Cortex A76 1.92 GHz + 4 x Cortex A55 1.8 GHz) processor, 720 MHz ARM Mali-
- G76MP10 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB / 256GB / 512GB, expandable memory up to 256GB with NM card
- Android 9.0 (Pie), EMUI 9.1
- 40MP rear camera with f / 1.6 aperture, OIS, 20MP Ultra Wide Angle camera with f / 2.2 aperture, 8MP Telephoto lens with f / 2.4 aperture, 10x Hybrid Zoom, ToF 3D camera
- 32MP front camera
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / NM card)
- Fingerprint scanner embedded in the screen
- Water and dust resistant (IP68 certification)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz) (wave2), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band), NFC, USB Type-C
- 40W Huawei Super Charge 4,200 mAh battery with fast charging