Samsung Galaxy S21 FE News: Good news is coming from the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE front. It seems that the component shortage has been overcome in the manufacture of the phone.
There has been a lot of confusion lately about the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE. Samsung’s affordable flagship will definitely launch this year, but it may face a delay. We may not see the Galaxy S21 FE model at the company’s event on August 11th. However, the recent leaking of official images and the fact that the phone has gone through many certification processes show that the introduction date is not too far away.
A recent report stated that even if the Galaxy S21 FE model is introduced, it will not be available in many countries. It is reported that the markets where the phone will be sold will be America and European countries. However, incoming information shows that this situation has changed and the Galaxy S21 FE will be widely available.
A Japanese news agency has reported that the Galaxy S21 FE is set to launch as part of the country’s number one operator, NTT DoCoMo’s new smartphone lineup in the fall. This development means that the stock problem in other components, especially the processor, has been overcome in the Galaxy S21 FE. Let’s take a look at the possible features of the phone, which will be available for $ 699.
Main Features of Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
- 6.4-inch Full HD + Super AMOLED display with 120Hz scanning rate, HDR10+
- According to the market, Snapdragon 888 and Exynos 2100 chipset
- 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB internal storage
- 12-megapixel main, 12-megapixel wide-angle and 8-megapixel telephoto triple cameras, 4K video recording, 3x optical zoom
- 32 megapixel front camera, 4K video recording
- stereo speaker
- IP68 water and dust resistant certification
- Under-display fingerprint scanner
- Bluetooth 5.2, NFC
- Android 11, One UI 3.x UI
- 4,500 mAh battery with 45 watt fast charging support