Galaxy S20 FE, one of Samsung’s best selling phones since last year, has been released with a new update.
Samsung’s April 2021 security patch release continues, and the update has recently been rolled out for the Galaxy S20 FE, along with the Galaxy S20 FE, Galaxy A52, Galaxy S21 and several other Galaxy phones. A new update with April 2021 Google security patches has been released across Europe for the S20 FE, one of the best price / performance phones of recent times.
According to the news on the SamMobile site, the update bears the version number G780FXXS2CUC8 and is gradually spreading to different countries. S20 FE users in our country can query the update from the Settings section on their phones.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE features
- 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution and 120 Hz refresh rate
- Samsung Exynos 990 chipset
- 6GB / 8GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB storage space / microSD card support
- 12-megapixel f / 1.8 wide-angle main + 8-megapixel f / 2.0 telephoto (3x optical zoom) + 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle rear camera
- 32 megapixel f / 2.0, wide angle front camera
- Dual SIM + eSIM, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type C (generation 3.2), NFC, WiFi 6, DeX wireless
- Face recognition, in-screen fingerprint reader, Samsung Pay, Samsung Knox
- 4,500 mAh battery (15W fast charging support)
- Colors: Cloud Lavender, Cloud Mint, Cloud Navy, Cloud White, Cloud Red, Cloud Orange
- Dimensions: 159.8 x 74.5 x 8.4 mm