The price of the POCO F3 GT model, which has not been on the agenda in the last period, has been leaked this time. The price is high when compared to the Redmi K40 Game Edition.
The POCO F3 GT model, which many are eagerly awaiting, seems to be upsetting on the price side. The phone, which will reference Redmi’s K40 Gaming Edition in terms of both design and technical features, will be sold for almost 100 dollars higher when compared.
The F3 GT, which will be officially announced on July 23, will start at $400 in India. On the memory and storage side, the price will reach $470 for the highest version. Let us remind you that the prices of the Redmi K40 Gaming Edition model start at $ 310.
We mentioned that the technical details of the phone are largely clear. If you wish, you can take a look at these features in the continuation of our news.
POCO F3 GT specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display, HDR10+ display, 120 Hz refresh rate, up to 500 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 6nm octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor, ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM / 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 11 based MIUI 12.5
- Camera Features
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.65 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture
- 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, JBL Audio quality certification, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 161.94x 76.93 x 8.3mm; Weight: 205g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5,065 mAh battery with 66W fast charging