Redmi Note 10T 5G News: The expected explanation has come for the Redmi Note 10T 5G, which has been the subject of leaks for a while and all its features are known. Here is the date of sale of the smartphone…
The Redmi Note 10 series is expanding. The Redmi Note 10T 5G, which will be the last member of the family, was recently approved by Redmi India. The brand has now announced the release date of the phone. The Redmi Note 10T 5G will also be Redmi’s first phone with 5G support in the country.
The phone, which has a 6.5-inch Full HD + resolution 90Hz LCD screen, will have an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 yoga set with a 7nm production process in the processor unit. The phone, which will be accompanied by a 48-megapixel triple camera, will be introduced on July 22 and will be available on Amazon on the same day. You can find all the details of the phone in the continuation of our news.
Redmi Note 10T 5G Features
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ (1080 × 2400 pixels) 20:9 LCD display, 90 Hz refresh rate, 500 nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 7nm octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 process (Two 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + six 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs), Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- With 4GB LPDDR4X RAM / 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage, 6GB LPDDR4X RAM / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB via microSD
- Android 11 based MIUI 12
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92mm; Weight: 190g
- Dual 5G (5G NSA: n1/n3/n40/n77/n78, 5G SA: n78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging