The list of the most powerful Andorid phones has been announced. Xiaomi Mi 11 is at the top of the race, where ambitious flagship models compete.
AnTuTu, one of the important comparison tools of the mobile ecosystem, clarified the list of the most powerful Android phones globally in January. Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888 chipset powers the Xiaomi Mi 11 5G, which was at the peak of January in these data released every month. The phone, which is in the test criteria, has 12GB RAM + 256GB memory.
Second on the list comes Huawei’s Mate 40 Pro. The phone, powered by the Kirin 9000 processor, has 8GB + 256GB of RAM and storage. The striking detail in the list of the most powerful Android phones listed in the lower section is that the Snapdragon 865 Plus processor Asus Rog Phone 3 scored higher than the Galaxy S21 series.
Here are the Most Powerful Android Phones
- Xiaomi Mi 11 – Snapdragon 888
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro – Kirin 9000
- Asus ROG Phone 3 – Snapdragon 865 Plus
- Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G – Exynos 2100
- Galaxy S21 Plus 5G – Exynos 2100
- Galaxy S21 5G – Exynos 2100
- Oppo Find X2 Pro – Snapdragon 865
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra – Snapdragon 865 Plus
- OnePlus 8 Pro – Snapdragon 865
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro – Snapragon 865