The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G is once again at the top of the list, as it was last month. AnTuTu has announced the list of the most powerful phones in the middle segment.
AnTuTu has listed the middle segment phones in the same category this time after the top segment phones with the best performance. The owner of the top in the list of the most powerful phones of the middle segment does not change. Xiaomi’s highly acclaimed smartphone Mi 11 Lite once again showed that it is unrivaled in this field with its 5G version. The 5G version of the phone includes the Snapdragon 870G chipset, while the 4G option, which is on sale in our country, is powered by the Snapdragon 730G.
In the second and third place of the list, Honor 50 and Honor 50 Pro, which are the new phones of Honor, are located. The Honor 50 series are also the first phones to feature Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 778G processor.
In the fourth place of the list is the Reno 6 5G model powered by OPPO’s Dimensity 900 processor. In the fifth to tenth places, we see the Realme Q3 Carnival Edition, Redmi 10X 5G, iQOO Z3, Huawei Nova 8 Pro, Huawei Nova 8 and Huawei Nova 7 models.
The Most Powerful Phones in the Middle Segment According to AnTuTu Data
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G – Snapdragon 780G chipset
- Honor 50 Pro – Snapdragon 778G chipset
- Honor 50 – Snapdragon 778G chipset
- OPPO Reno 6 5G – Dimensity 1200 chipset
- Realme Q3 Pro – Snapdragon 768G chipset
- Redmi 10X 5G – Dimensity 820 chipset
- iQOO Z3 – Snapdragon 768G chipset
- Huawei Nova Pro – Kirin 985 chipset
- Huawei Nova 8 – Kirin 985 chipset
- Huawi Nova 7 – Kirin 985 chipset