Galaxy XCover 5, Samsung’s phone, which attracts attention with its highly anticipated durability, was introduced. If the tank passes over it, it will not break!
South Korean technology maker Samsung was said to have been working on the Galaxy XCover 5 for a while. This phone, which is produced for people working in field conditions, was officially introduced today. Samsung covers the screen of this phone with a special material, as we work with gloves and wet hands from time to time in the field.
The phone, which comes with a 6.3-inch screen that can also be used with HD + resolution gloves, is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6. Powered by Samsung signed Exynos 850 chipset and 4 GB of RAM, the phone has 64 GB of internal storage. This storage can be increased up to 512 GB with a microSD card.
There is a 16 Megapixel camera on the back of the phone and a 5 Megapixel camera in front. This model, which will be available for a price of 330 euros, also includes a 3,000 mAh battery with 15W fast charging support.
Galaxy XCover 5 features
- 6.3-inch HD + resolution screen that can also be used with gloves
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa-core Exynos 850 chipset (4 x 2GHz + 4 x 2GHz)
- Mali-G52 GPU
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB Internal Storage
- 512 GB micro SD card support
- Android 11 operating system
- Samsung One UI 3.1 interface
- 16 Megapixel rear camera f / 1.8 aperture
- 5 Megapixel front camera f / 2.2 aperture
- IP68 and US Military Standard MIL-STD 810G certification
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3,000 mAh capacity battery with 15W fast charging support