vivo today unexpectedly unveiled the vivo Y52s (t1 Edition). The person who will give this money to this phone is very few!
Vivo, which is among the Chinese technology manufacturer and one of the companies that will produce, came out with a surprising new phone today. Named as the vivo Y52s (t1 Edition), this model looks like a very sweet phone, but it instantly manages to upset everyone with its price.
The phone, which comes with a 6.58-inch 2408 x 1080 resolution 90 Hz refreshed LCD screen, is powered by the Snapdragon 480 chipset. This model, which is fed from 8 GB of RAM, has a dual camera installation with a resolution of 48 MP + 2 MP. In the front, there is an 8 MP camera.
Now, when we look at these features, the price should be $ 150, or $ 200 if the stone cracks, right? However, vivo demands a very high price of around $ 310 for this phone. While its competitors are offering Snapdragon 7 series processors for $ 300, it is very difficult to find someone who will give that money to the Snapdragon 480.
It is not yet known why vivo follows such a pricing policy. We hope this price will be reduced as soon as possible and sold at an affordable price.
vivo Y52s (t1 Edition) features
- 6.58-inch 2408 x 1080 resolution 90 Hz refresh LCD display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 480 8nm Mobile Platform (2GHz x 2 + 1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 540 CPU)
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- 48MP rear camera with f / 1.79 aperture + 2MP depth camera with f / 2.4 aperture
- 8 MP front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 164.15 × 75.35 × 8.40mm; Weight: 185.5 g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5.1GHz + 5.8GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh capacity battery