AnTuTu announced the most powerful Android phones globally. At the top of the list is a surprise name. Here is the world’s most powerful Android phone!
AnTuTu, the most popular benchmark tool in the mobile world, has released the most powerful smartphones using the Android operating system in the international market. This global list, which reflects the month of January, differs significantly from the list published for China last day. In the list published by AnTuTu, Vivo iQOO 7 is the Most Powerful Android Phone in the world.
World’s Most Powerful Android Phone Using Snapdragon 888
After the Snapdragon 888 processor phones came out in January, phones powered by the Snapdragon 865 Plus and Kirin 9000 processor started to fall behind in the rankings. The Exynos 2100, which has provided significant improvements in energy efficiency compared to the previous generation, still lags behind Qualcomm processes when it comes to performance.
When we look at the list, there are phones with Snapdraon 888 processors with 5nm production process as expected. With a difference of 7 noses, iQOO achieved 727,730 points, and another phone with a Snapdragon 888 processor manages to surpass the Mi 11. The Qualcomm processor version of the Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G is at number three.
- Vivo iQOO 7 Snapdragon 888 (12GB RAM + 256GB storage)
- Xiaomi Mi 11 – Snapdragon 888 (12GB RAM + 256GB storage)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G – Snapdragon 888 (16GB RAM + 256GB storage)
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro – Kirin 9000 (8GB RAM + 256GB storage)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G – Exynos 2100 (8GB RAM + 256GB storage)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G – Exynos 2100 (16GB RAM + 256GB storage)
- Asus ROG Phone 3 – Snapdragon 865 Plus (12GB RAM + 128GB storage)
- OPPO Find X2 Pro – Snapdragon 865 (12GB RAM + 512GB storage)
- Galaxy S21 5G – Exynos 2100 (8GB RAM + 256GB storage)
- OnePlus 8 Pro – Snapdragon 865 (12GB RAM + 256GB storage)