The Xiaomi Mi 11X series will be introduced next week. A senior manager uncovered familiar images of the Mi 11X model.
Xiaomi’s India unit informed us the other day that the Mi 11X series is on its way. While I was starting to wonder whether a new series is coming from Xiaomi, which announced a new phone almost every week, it was understood that the 11X and 11 X Pro were actually two familiar phones. The first images of the Xiaomi Mi 11X model, which will be introduced on April 23, were published by Xiaomi’s Global Vice President, Manu Kumar Jain.
We call the Mi 11X a familiar phone, because the Redmi K40 Pro, which Redmi announced in China in March, will enter India under the name Xiaomi Mi11X. Redmi K40 Pro Plus will be marketed as Mi 11X Pro in the country. In the Mi 11X series, which will be powered by the Snapdragon 888 processor, there are some differences between the two phones on the camera and memory side. The main camera of the Mi 11X has a 64-megapixel camera, while the Mi 11X Pro has a 108-megapixel resolution.
Xiaomi Mi 11x Features
- 6.67-inch Full HD resolution E4 AMOLED True Tone display with 120Hz scanning speed and 360Hz touch sensitivity. It has the DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10 + and a maximum brightness of 1300 nits. Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Snapdragon 888 chipset
- 128GB and 256GB Memory UFS 3.1 support
- 8GB and 12GB RAM LPDDR5 support
- Rear 64-megapixel f / 1.79 Sony IMX686 main, 5MP telephoto macro camera with 50mm focal length, 8MP 119 ° ultra-wide angle third lens
- 20-megapixel selfie camera on the front
- Recording in 4K at 30 fps
- VLOG mode, Magic Clone, macro video recording etc. new features
- Support for a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi 6, Dolby
- Atmos enabled stereo speakers, High-Resolution Audio, and Wireless High-Resolution Audio
- 4,520 mAh battery power and 33W fast charging
- Android 11 and MIUI 12 interface