Vivo, which made a name for itself with its flagship models introduced at the end of 2020 and at the beginning of 2021 and is on its way to becoming the new Xiaomi, today officially introduced the new phone Vivo S7t.
The Vivo S7t, which will be sold for $ 400, features a 6.44-inch 2400 × 1080 resolution AMOLED display. There is also a fingerprint reader on this screen. While talking about the front surface, let’s also mention that the phone has a notched front camera with a resolution of 44 MP + 8 MP.
Powered by the eight-core MediaTek Dimensity 820 chipset, the phone has 8 GB of RAM. The phone, which comes with 128 GB and 256 GB internal storage, also draws attention with its rear camera. On the back of the device, 64MP f / 1.89 aperture main + 8MP 120 ° ultra wide angle lens f / 2.2 aperture + 2MP black and white portrait lens f / 2.4 diaphragm camera is used.
The phone, which comes out with the Android 11-based OriginOS operating system and a 4,100 mAh battery with 33W fast charging support, seems to be among the favorites of this year.
Vivo S7t features
- 6.44-inch 2400 × 1080 resolution AMOLED display
- Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 820 chipset
- Mali-G57 MC5 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM,
- 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage
- Android 11 based OriginOS operating system
- 64MP f / 1.89 aperture main + 8MP 120 ° ultra wide angle lens f / 2.2 aperture + 2MP monochrome portrait lens f / 2.4 aperture
- 44MP f / 2.0 aperture + 8MP f / 2.28 aperture front camera
- Fingerprint reader integrated in the screen
- 4.100 mAh capacity battery with 33W fast charging support