Vivo’s new phone, Vivo V20 (2021), was introduced before the new year. It looks very cute with the phone design that takes processor doping.
The company, which came out with Vivo V20 last year and achieved great success, introduced the Vivo V20 (2021) model today. The new model, which comes with processor doping, looks very sweet in terms of design.
Vivo V20 (2021) features a 6.44-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400 × 1080 pixels. This screen will likely have 60 Hz refresh. Powered by the Snapdragon 730G chipset and 8 GB of RAM, the phone has 128 GB of internal storage.
On the camera side, there is a 64 Megapixel + 8 Megapixel + 2 Megapixel triple lens installation. On the front, there is a full 44 Megapixel Selfie camera. The phone, which comes out of the box with the Android 11 operating system and a 4,000 mAh battery with 33W fast charging, will be available for approximately $ 350.
Vivo V20 (2021) features
- 6.44-inch 2400 × 1080 pixel resolution AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 730G chipset
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 8 GB RAM
- 128 GB internal storage / microSD expandable memory up to 1 TB
64MP rear camera with f / 1.89 aperture, LED flash, 8MP wide-angle camera with f / 2.2 aperture, 2MP mono sensor with f / 2.4 aperture
- 44MP front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 161.3 × 74.2x 7.38mm
- Weight: 171g
- 4000 mAh capacity battery with 33W fast charging support
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C