Vivo, one of the strong brands of BBK Holding, presented the Android 11 update to the V20 Pro model; Android 11 caravan is expanding!
Chinese manufacturers operating in Turkey market as active Vivo wants to ensure that the party continued aggressive policy of updating a few months. The company, which announced its new interface in the past weeks and wanted to gradually equip devices with this interface, offered the Android 11 update to the V20 Pro model. Vivo V20 Pro became one of the devices that joined the Android 11 caravan.
V20 Pro, which started the day with a 3.6 GB package with the version number PD2020F_EX_A_6.70.8, received the November 2020 security patch. In addition to these, the new update; notification history includes priority chat functionality and chat bubbles, and the phone offers them all.
Reminding that the phone was running Android 10 based FuntouchOS 10 before, let’s start waiting for the other models to receive updates. (The update is currently available in the Indian market)
Vivo V20 Pro Specifications
- 6.44 inch size 2400 × 1080 pixels FHD + resolution AMOLED display with 90Hz scanning speed / Fingerprint reader integrated into the screen
- Octa-core Snapdragon 765G chipset / Adreno 620 GPU with D5 Liquid cooling system support
- 8 GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128 GB internal storage
- 64 Megapixel f / 1.89 aperture main + 8 Megapixel ultra wide angle lens + 2 Megapixel mono lens f / 2.4 aperture rear camera
- 44 Megapixel f / 2.0 aperture + 8 Megapixel wide-angle f / 2.28 aperture front camera
- 4,000 mAh capacity battery with 33W fast charging support