Vivo X60 News: Vivo announced the version of the Vivo X60 smartphone, which it announced in December, this time with a curved screen. What else has changed?
Vivo announced the new version of the Vivo X60 smartphone, which it announced in China in December last year. The new version of the X60, whose technical specifications are kept the same as the previous versions, draws attention to a significant difference on the screen side.
The new version of the X60 uses a curved screen this time. The 6.56-inch E3 AMOLED screen, with Full HD + resolution, once again supports 120Hz scanning speed. Powered by Samsung’s Exynos 1080 processor with a 5nm manufacturing process, the phone comes with three different memory options.
Vivo X60 Curved Screen Version
- 6.56-inch full HD + (2376 × 1080 pixels) resolution E3 AMOLED display, 120Hz curved screen, HDR10 +
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Exynos 1080 processor with 5nm manufacturing process, Mali-G78 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM / 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- OriginOS 1.0 based on Android 11
- Support for dual sim cards
- Camera Features
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX598 sensor, f / 1.48 aperture LED flash, 4-axis OIS
- 13MP 120 ° ultra-wide lens, 2.5cm macro, f / 2.2 aperture
- 13MP 50mm f / 2.46 aperture portrait camera
- 32 MP front camera with f / 2.45 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 159.63 × 75.01 × 7.36mm; Weight: 175.6 g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4300 mAh battery with 33W fast charging
As for the price of the pre-ordered phone as of today;
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage $ 543
- 8GB RAM + 256GB storage $ 590
- 12GB RAM + 256GB storage $ 621