Vivo’s new flagship phone, Vivo X60 Pro, came out with all its features. It looks a bit better than the X50.
The Chinese Vivo will close the year 2020 with the new flagship model Vivo X60 Pro, which will be introduced on December 29. Today, all the features of the phone, whose introduction has been few days, have leaked from A to Z. The phone, which will offer very small differences compared to the X50 Pro, seems to compromise this handicap with its price.
The phone will have a 6.56-inch E3 AMOLED display with a resolution of 2376 × 1080. This screen will support 120 Hz refresh. The phone, which will be powered by the Exynos 1080 chipset running at 2.8 GHz, will be available in 8 GB and 12 GB RAM versions. Storage will include 128 GB and 256 GB internal storage.
The phone, which will come out of the box with OriginOS (Android 11), created by former Apple designers, will also come to the fore with the camera installation. On the back of the device, there will be a 48 MP super micro PTZ camera + 13 MP 120 degree ultra wide angle lens + 13 MP lens + 8MP lens installation. On the front surface, there will be a 32 Megapixel Selfie camera.
It is not known how Vivo will follow a policy regarding the price. Probably, the main model is offered for sale at $ 350 and the Pro model at $ 450.
Vivo X60 Pro Features
- 6.56-inch E3 AMOLED display with 2376 × 1080 resolution and 120 Hz refresh
Octa-core Exynos 1080 chipset
- Mali-G78 MP10 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM / 128GB internal storage
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM / 256GB internal storage
- Android 11 / OriginOS operating system
- 48 MP super micro PTZ camera + 13 MP 120 degree ultra wide angle lens + 13 MP lens + 8MP lens
- 32 MP front camera
- Fingerprint reader integrated in the screen
- Dimensions: 158.57 × 73.24 × 7.59mm
- Weight: 178g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4.200 mAh capacity battery with 33W fast charging support