vivo came out with the highly anticipated phone vivo X60 and X60 Pro in the last weeks of last year. It was claimed after this event that the actual bomb would explode with the Pro Plus model. Today, the features of the highly anticipated vivo X60 Pro Plus model have emerged.
The phone will apparently have a 6.56-inch screen with a resolution of 2376 × 1080+ and a 120 Hz refresh. As you know, other models were powered by the Exynos 1080 chipset. This model will feature the Snapdragon 888 chipset, which is equivalent to the Exynos 2100.
In terms of RAM, 8 GB RAM and 12 GB RAM options will be included. As for the camera, a quad camera setup will be used. These cameras will be positioned with 50 Megapixel main + 12 Megapixel wide angle lens + 8 Megapixel + 2 Megapixel resolution. Also, let’s say that the telephoto lens on the phone will be signed by Zeiss.
The phone, which will come with a point notch screen design, will also have 55W fast charging support. In terms of price, this model is expected to push the 900 dollar band. It should be noted that the phone, which is expected to teach its rivals with its camera, will be introduced in late January or February.
vivo X60 Pro features
- Screen: FHD Plus AMOLED display with a resolution of 2376 × 1080 pixels and a refresh rate of 120Hz. (20: 9 aspect ratio, 1300 nit brightness and HDR 10+ support)
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 1080 chipset based on 5nm process process. (Cortex-A78 + Cortex A-55) + (Mali G78 MP10 GPU)
- RAM: LPDDR4X 12GB RAM
- Storage: 256GB internal memory with UFS 3.1 support
- Rear Camera: 48-megapixel main with Sony IMX598 sensor, 120-degree FOV and 13-megapixel ultra-wide angle with 2.5 macro support, 13-megapixel telephoto with 2x optical zoom and 8-megapixel periscope lens with 60x digital zoom
- Front camera: 32 megapixels
- Battery: 4,200 mAh battery with 33watts fast charging support
- Software: OriginOS based on Android 11