The last member of the Vivo X60 series is here! Introduced in China, the Vivo X60t is competitive in terms of technical features but slightly upsetting its price.
Unlike the previous models of the series, Vivo X60t is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1100 processor. Having a 6nm production process, the processor is one of the highest performance solutions of the middle segment.
When we look at the phone, there is a 6.56-inch AMOLED display with Full HD + resolution. This screen, which has a refresh rate of 120Hz, has a front camera and a fingerprint scanner underneath. Coming with 8GB RAM + 128GB memory, the phone has three rear cameras.
The main camera features Sony’s 48-megapixel 4-axis IMX598 sensor with f / 1.48 aperture. The ultra-wide and portrait cameras on the phone are at a resolution of 13 megapixels. Macro shooting is also possible with the ultra-wide camera. The battery in the phone, which has 33 watts of fast charging support, is 4,300 mAh.
Vivo X60t features
- 6.56-inch Full HD + (2376 × 1080 pixels) 19.8: 9 E3 AMOLED display, 120Hz HDR10 + display
- Octa Core (4 x 2.6GHz A78 + 4 x 2GHz A75) 6nm Dimensity 1100 processor, Mali-
- G77 MC9 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage
- OriginOS 1.0 based on Android 11
- Dual sim
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX598 sensor, f / 1.48 aperture LED flash, 4-axis OIS, ZEISS optics, 13MP 120 ° ultra-wide lens, 2.5cm macro, 13MP 50mm f / 2.46 aperture portrait camera
- 32 MP front camera with f / 2.45 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor embedded in the screen
- Audio over USB C Type
- Dimensions: 159.63 × 75.01 × 7.4mm; Weight: 174.5g / 175.5g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4300mAh battery with 33W fast charging
- The price of the phone, which debuted in shimmering blue and midnight black, was announced as $ 533.