- China’s rising star, vivo, appeared with the new flagship X60 and X60 Pro. Today, the affordable Vivo Y20 2021 model was introduced. Introducing its new phones before 2021, vivo will likely try to get a share of the market share that will be vacated from Huawei. In this process, Xiaomi also took his hand and introduced the Mi 11 the other day. Now let’s get to the features of our phone.
The phone has a 6.51-inch 1600 x 720 resolution LCD screen. Since the panel is LCD, the fingerprint reader is integrated into the side of the phone. The phone, powered by the eight-core MediaTek Helio P35 chipset and 4 GB LPDDR4X RAM, has 64 GB of internal storage.
Located in the entry segment, the phone has a 13 MP f / 2.2 aperture + 2MP depth sensor + 2 MP macro lens f / 2.4 diaphragm rear and 8 MP front camera. We can say that the cameras are very ideal for the price.
The phone, which comes out of the box with the Android 10 operating system and a 5,000 mAh battery with 10W charging support, will have a price tag of $ 150.
Vivo Y20 2021 specifications
- 6.51-inch 1600 x 720 resolution LCD screen
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm chipset
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- Android 10 operating system
- 13 MP f / 2.2 aperture + 2MP depth sensor + 2 MP macro lens f / 2.4 aperture
- 8 MP f / 1.8 aperture front camera
- Dimensions: 164.41 × 76.32 × 8.41mm
- Weight: 192g
- Fingerprint reader
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, micro USB
- 5.000 mAh capacity battery with 10W fast charging support