Vivo, under the umbrella of BBK Holding, introduces the Y30 model for the third time; Here is the brand new (!) Vivo Y30 Standard Edition!
Turkey is one of the manufacturer of the new market and introduce the model in May Vivo Y30, this phone was presented to the Chinese market with slight changes in October. Announcing the Y30 Standard Edition model with minor changes, the manufacturer is trying to reach all kinds of markets. The new (!) Phone, which has an affordable price tag and brings a hardware that will not cause trouble in daily use, is also suitable for today’s trends with its design.
Unlike the Y30 introduced in October, the Vivo Y30 Standard Edition, powered by the MediaTek Helio P35 as introduced in May, not from the Snapdragon 460, comes with a 6.51 inch 720 × 1600 pixel HD + resolution IPS LCD-based display. The phone, which stands out in terms of its segment with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, comes out of the box with a dual camera at 13MP + 2MP resolutions on the back. The Y30 Standard, which appears to be available with the fingerprint sensor positioned on the side and a 5,000 mAh battery with 10W fast charging support, is sold for about 180 euros.
Vivo Y30 Standard Edition Specifications
- 6.51 inch 720 × 1600 pixel HD + resolution IPS LCD screen
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 chipset with 12nm fabrication process
- PowerVR GE8320 graphics unit
- 8GB RAM / 128GB internal storage
- 13 Megapixel resolution f / 2.2 aperture main + 2 Megapixel resolution f / 2.4 aperture depth-sensing second
- 8 Megapixel front camera
- 5.000 mAh capacity battery with 10W charging support
- Android 10 operating system
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 76.3 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 191.4 grams