The Vivo Y73, which has been the subject of leaking news for a while, is now official. Vivo’s new mid-range phone is powered by the Helio G95 processor.
Vivo has announced its new smartphone in India called Vivo Y73. Powered by the Helio G95 chipset, the Y73 manages to be the most powerful Y series phone of the brand. The stylish looking phone comes with exciting features like high aspect ratio display, 64 megapixel triple camera, 33W fast charging and ultra slim design.
The phone, which has a stylish structure with its diamond patterned back, is only 7.38 mm thick. The phone, which has a 6.44-inch Full HD + resolution AMOLED screen, unfortunately supports 60Hz.
Coming out of the box with Android 11, the Y73 has a 4,000mAh battery with 33-watt fast charging support. The memory unit of the device with the fingerprint scanner under the screen is 8GB RAM + 128GB storage.
Vivo Y73 technical specifications
- 6.44-inch Full HD + (2400 × 1080 pixels) resolution AMOLED display, 570 nits brightness, HDR 10 support
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio G95 chipset
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory via microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD) card support
- Funtouch OS 11.1 based on Android 11
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.89 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 161.24×74.37×7.38mm;Weight: 170g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS /Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
The price of the phone was announced as 290 dollars.