Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G was named the best smartphone of 2021 at the ongoing Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
The flagship smartphone Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G was chosen as the Best Smartphone of 2021 by the jury at the Global Mobile Awards held as part of the Mobile World Congress 2021.
While the Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G received this award, it was stated that the phone has a professional quality camera system, a finger screen and a magnificent design. The S21 Ultra 5G is also the first GalaxyS series smartphone to support the S Pen.
Let us remind you that the Galaxy S20 FE is among the final candidates determined by the jury. The Snapdragon 865 processor version of the phone, which is an affordable option in the flagship segment with its 120Hz screen, has been on sale in our country for a while.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G specifications
- 6.8 inch Quad HD+ (3200 x 1440 pixels) Infinity-O curved dynamic AMOLED display, 515 PPI, Adaptive 120 Hz refresh rate (10~120 Hz), up to 1500 nits brightness, Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 and Samsung Exynos 2100 processor
- 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB/256GB/512GB storage
- Android 11 based One UI 3.1 user interface
- 108MP rear camera with ISOCELL HM3 sensor, LED Flash, OIS, f/1.8 aperture, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 10MP Telephoto lens for 3x zoom, OIS, 10MP Periscope lens for 10x zoom, 100x Space Zoom, Laser autofocus sensor, 4K 60fps, 8K 30fps video recording
- 40MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Water and dust resistance (IP68)
- Dimensions: 165.1 x 75.6 x 8.9mm; Weight: 228g
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.1, UWB, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 5000mAh battery with 25W fast charging, 15W Qi wireless charging