Later in this process, Huawei released EMUI 10.1 and EMUI 11 updates for its other phones. Unfortunately, the P20 Pro could not receive the EMUI 11 update due to compatibility issues. Today, an interesting development took place. According to reports from India; An interesting update has been released for the P20 Pro.
According to the information passed, the update contains only new system parameter optimizations. Unfortunately, the list of changes and the size of this update are not specified. It may be a sign for EMUI 11 that Huawei has unexpectedly released the system parameters update.
However, in our opinion, the P20 Pro, which has the July Android security update, will not receive any more updates. This update has also been released to fix the critical issue on the system.
Huawei P20 Pro features
- 6.1-inch Full HD + (2240 x 1080 pixels) resolution OLED display, 2.5D curved glass
- Octa-core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73 + 4 x 1.8 GHz A53 cores) 10nm processor + i7 motion processor, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, artificial intelligence
6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) based EMUI 8.1 user interface, (upgraded to Android 9 Pie / EMUI 9.0)
- Single / Dual SIM card support
- 40 megapixel camera (RGB, f / 1.8 aperture) + 20 megapixel (Monochrome, f / 1.6 aperture) + 8 megapixel (Telephoto, f / 2.4 aperture), Leica VARIO-SUMMILUX-H lens, dual-tone LED flash, laser autofocus, deep focus, phase detection focus, 720p @ 960fps slow motion video recording
- 24MP front camera, f / 2.0 aperture, Sony IMX576 sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- Audio output via USB Type-C, HWA, Stereo speakers, HiFi sound with Dolby
- Atmos support
- Dimensions: 155 x 73.9 x 7.8mm; Weight: 180g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- 4,000 mAh battery with fast charging support