AnTuTu updated the list of the world’s most powerful phones, which it publishes monthly. Here are the models that managed to make it into the top 10 in January …
AnTuTu, one of the first benchmark apps that comes to mind when it comes to performance testing, regularly continues to announce the list of the world’s most powerful phones. The platform finally clarified the phones with the highest performance for the January 2021 period.
Less than 1,000 different users from a single device need to report results in order to enter the list created between January 1 and January 31, 2021. The processor at the top of the globally created list is the Snapdragon 888 as expected.
World’s Most Powerful Phones Announced
At the top of the list was Xiaomi Mi 11, which scored 707,306 points with its Snapdragon 888 processor. Especially with the month of March, there will be a significant increase in Snapdragon 888 processor devices. However, we can say that the peak in the list will change in this period. When we look at the second place, we see the Huawei Mate 40 Pro powered by the Kirin 9000 processor, which managed to get an average of 648,929 points.
When we take the third place, ROG Phone 3, powered by the Snapdragon 865 Plus processor, appears. The OPPO Find X2 Pro ranks seventh in the list in which the Galaxy S20 series with Exynos 2100 is ranked consecutively.
- Xiaomi Mi 11 – 707,306 points
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro – 648,929 points
- ROG Phone 3 – 647,442 points
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G – 632,381 points
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus – 622,185 points
- Samsung Galaxy S21 – 614,886 points
- OPPO Find X2 Pro – 6110.43 points
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G – 605,642 points
- OnePlus 8 Pro – 588,745 points
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G – 588,481 points