- Chinese technology giant Xiaomi is bringing new models to its own and its sub-brand without stopping. The company, which is perhaps the manufacturer that introduces the most phones in the market, also introduces the models it has introduced for different markets over and over again. This situation, which is also done by some Chinese manufacturers, allows a model introduced months ago to be re-marketed under a different name and appeal to more people. In response, Redmi, which introduced the Note 9 5G series in recent months, now comes up with Note 9T. Xiaomi Spain accidentally shared a very important information about the new phone to be included in Redmi with the public, and removed it from the broadcast a few hours later.
The New Redmi Phone Will Be Introduced On January 8
Redmi Note 9T, whose introduction date became clear with the sharing made from Xiaomi’s Spanish Twitter account, shows that the policy we have just described will be implemented by the company once again. Sources say that the Note 9T, which will be introduced on January 8, will be almost identical to the Note 9 5G introduced in December. It seems that the promotion will take place on YouTube.
Possible Specifications of Redmi Note 9T
- 6.53-inch IPS LCD-based display with 1080 × 2340 pixels FHD + resolution with 60Hz scanning rate
- Eight-core MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset with 7nm manufacturing process
- Mali-G57 MC3 graphics unit (GPU)
- 128GB / 256GB Memory options
- 6GB / 8GB RAM options
- Triple rear camera; 48 megapixel main + 8 megapixel second, 2 megapixel third camera
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 5,000 mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging support
- Fingerprint sensor with integrated power button
- Price tag from $ 197