Xiaomi surprisingly discounted the price of one of its current models, Xiaomi Mi 10T. We take a look at the details of the discount.
Xiaomi India launched the Mi 10T series in October as 2020’s cheapest flagship smartphone series. The series consists of three models, Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro and Mi 10T Lite. Now, about four months after its launch in the country, the first price cut has been made on the Mi 10T model.
The 6GB + 128GB and 8GB + 128GB versions of the phone have been reduced to a price of $ 40. With the discount, new prices dropped to $ 449 and $ 477.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Specifications
- 6.67 inch 2340 × 1080 resolution 144 Hz scanning speed LCD screen, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa-core Snapdragon 865 processor with 7 + nm manufacturing process (One 2.84GHz Kryo 585 + Three 2.42GHz Kryo 858 + Four 1.80Ghz Kryo 585), Adreno 650 GPU
- 6 GB LPPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB (UFS 3.1) internal storage
- Triple rear camera; 64 Megapixel IMX682 sensor, f / 1.89 aperture + 13 Megapixel 123 degree ultra wide angle lens f / 2.4 aperture + 5 Megapixel macro lens f / 2.4 aperture
- 20 Megapixel Samsung S5K3T2 sensor, f / 2.2 aperture front camera
- 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 4 × 4 MIMO,
- Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5.000 mAh capacity battery with 33W fast charging support