Xiaomi Mi 10 MIUI 12.5 update is out of China this time. The update, which started in Europe, will soon be published for our country users.
Last year, Xiaomi Mi 10, one of the top models, started to receive the MIUI 12.5 update. After months of work, the update was first released in China. The update, which brings many innovations and fixes, is now available for download in Europe.
As always, Xiaomi is releasing the update to a limited number of users first. Thus, it is ensured that fewer users are affected by possible problems. When things go well, that is, no problems are detected, Mi 10 will quickly start receiving the MIUI 12.5 update in many regions. If you wish, you can query the update on your Mi 10 phone from time to time during this process.
What Does Xiaomi Mi 10 MIUI 12.5 Update Bring?
- More stable system interface
- Faster and less memory consuming system (35% faster, 25% less battery)
- Boosts computing power – 20 times more processing power
- It adds a new MIUI light cone motion effect architecture. This also greatly enhances the full scene animation experience.
- It adds real-life feedback, creates a rich tactile library, and also provides a natural tactile experience.
- Adds specially designed system sound effects for dual speakers
- MIUI 12.5 update adds a new Snow Mountain Super Wallpaper
- Adds third-party fonts to support infinite thickness adjustment
- It also optimizes personalized functions such as wallpaper, animation and sound of the collection system.
- Seamless collaboration between mobile phones and computers
- Adds fuzzy positioning based on different privacy technology to protect your location information
- New app store, each app comes with its own privacy instructions
- New privacy risk detection
- Add album images to prevent accidental deletion