Last year, Xiaomi Mi 10 is renewed in the top models that have made a sound. Xiaomi will use a more powerful processor in the new phone. What about the charger?
There will be a surprise phone announcement on the Xiaomi front right now. After the introduction of the Xiaomi Mi 11 and Redmi K40 series, the Mi 10 series was a little out of favor. However, according to information from Xiaomi, Mi 10 will be renewed and put on the market again this month.
There will be no difference in the point of view. On the hardware side, the Snapdragon 870 processor will power the phone, where the Snapdragon 865 processor was used last year. Snapdragon 870 can reach 13% higher CPU frequency speeds compared to its predecessor. When it comes to the overall assessment, the Snapdragon 870 offers 10% higher performance.
The upgraded Mi 10 will use advanced Harman / Kardon stereo speakers. This will make the Mi 10 one of the unrivaled phones in terms of sound. Another important improvement is in charging power. Fast charging will be increased to 33 watts on the phone, which previously included 30 watt fast charging support.
Come on, it will upset users on the phone. Although Xiaomi has increased its charging power, it will remove the adapter from the box in the renewed Mi 10 model. Xiaomi has recently joined this trend, which Apple started with the iPhone 12 series, with the Mi 11 model. Now the charger comes out of the box of the Mi 10, which will be renewed.
Xiaomi Mi 10 specifications
- 6.67-inch 2340 x 1080p Full HD + resolution AMOLED display with 90Hz scanning speed, 5,000,000: 1 contrast ratio, highest brightness of 1129 cd / m2
- In the upper left corner, the front camera is embedded in the screen with a round-edged hole. The hole is very small and has a diameter of 4.08 mm
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset (powered by Adreno 650)
- Support 128GB and 256GB Memory UFS 3.0
- 8GB and 12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- The back has a 108-megapixel main, 13-megapixel wide angle, 2-megapixel macro and 2-megapixel bokeh camera. 8K recording feature is also available on the phone.
- A battery with a capacity of 4780 mAh and support for fast charging with 30 watts of power. You can fully charge the battery within 65 minutes. Supports 10 watt reverse charging
- Game Turbo 3.0 support
- 9 temperature sensors are used for the cooling system. Cooling is provided by a heat sink tube with six graphite layers and a layer of copper foil with high thermal conductivity.
- Wi-Fi 6 support with data transfer rate up to 9.6 Gb / s
- 2 light sensors in front and back
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11