- Xiaomi Mi 10, which was launched in the first quarter of this year, has managed to gain the appreciation of the users with its many features. Both its camera performance and its long-lasting battery gave its owners an absolutely flawless experience and never regretted it. Of course, now, when the Mi 11 is released, we started to prepare for the days when the Mi 10 will gradually become obsolete. Because we guess that Mi 11, the successor of Mi 10, will make this year’s monster forget in a short time. We will come back to this issue later. But now we want to share an important problem with you.
As you know, Xiaomi Mi 10 has the same hardware features as Mi 10 Pro in some parts. For example, the linear motors used in both devices are exactly the same as each other. However, according to the latest information, users are having a few difficult days. According to reports, the Mi 10 lags behind the Mi 10 Pro in terms of vibration. To clarify the subject a little more, users; He states that the Mi 10’s vibration has become weaker than the Mi 10 Pro. Of course, the reason for this is the latest MIUI 12 update. Ever since the device got the stable version of Android 11, it has come up with many complaints.
Xiaomi user operations manager, who received a lot of complaints about the vibration problem, finally clarified this issue today. This person who made his statement through weibo; He stated that the Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro support the same type of vibration mode, but the firmware is different. However, he added that engineers are working for the weak vibration problem. He also promised users that this problem will be eliminated with the new update.
Mi 10 specifications
- 6.67-inch 2340x1080p Full HD + resolution AMOLED display with 90Hz scanning speed, 5,000,000: 1 contrast ratio, highest brightness of 1129 cd / m2
- In the upper left corner, the front camera is embedded in the screen with a round-edged hole. The hole is very small and has a diameter of 4.08 mm
Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset (powered by Adreno 650)
- Support 128GB and 256GB Memory UFS 3.0
- 8GB and 12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- The back has a 108-megapixel main, 13-megapixel wide-angle, 2-megapixel macro and 2-megapixel bokeh camera. 8K recording feature is also available on the phone.
- A battery with a capacity of 4780 mAh and support for fast charging at 30 watts. You can fully charge the battery within 65 minutes. Supports 10 watt reverse charging
- Game Turbo 3.0 support
- 9 temperature sensors are used for the cooling system. Cooling is provided by a heat sink tube with six graphite layers and a layer of copper foil with high thermal conductivity.
- Wi-Fi 6 support with data transfer speed up to 9.6 Gb / s
- 2 light sensors in front and back
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11