- Xiaomi Group Vice President Chang Cheng recently announced that the Xiaomi Mi 11 model is preparing to come out to the whole world from his weibo account. The Chinese launch of the Mi 11 was just two weeks ago. But it looks like the Chinese manufacturer won’t delay the Mi 11 Global version too much either.
Xiaomi Group Vice President Chang Cheng recently announced that the Xiaomi Mi 11 model is preparing to come out to the whole world from his weibo account. The Chinese launch of the Mi 11 was just two weeks ago. But it looks like the Chinese manufacturer won’t delay the Mi 11 Global version too much either.
Received Mi 11 Global FCC certification
Xiaomi Mi 11 Global version has officially received FCC approval, the last certification before it was released. In general, phones that receive this certificate are released in a short time without losing much time. Probably the same will be true for the Global version of the Mi 11.
As you can see above, the Global version of Mi 11 will have a total of three versions. These; It will consist of 6 / 128- 8/128 and 8 / 256GB models. What struck us here is that you have also noticed that it is a model with 6GB of RAM. So compared to the Chinese model, we will be able to see a 6 / 128GB version in the Global version.
In addition, FCC certification reveals that the Global Mi 11 will come with support for dual sim cards, but with a microSD card slot. On the other hand, it does not forget to show that the device will come out of the box with 55Wh fast charging and MIUI 12 interface.
It is currently unknown when the Global version of Mi 11 will be released. However, according to our estimates, we hope that Xiaomi will take all of these devices out of China after introducing the Mi 11 Pro in February. Let’s wait and see …
Xiaomi Mi 11 Specifications
- 6.81 inch 1440 × 3040 pixel 2K resolution, 515 ppi HDR10 + supported AMOLED-based display with 120Hz scanning speed, 1.500 nits brightness, 1.771 nits Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 processor with 5nm manufacturing process (One 2.84GHz Cortex X1 + Three 2.42GHz Cortex-A78 + Four 1.80Ghz Cortex A55), Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB / 256GB internal storage
- Triple rear camera; 1 / 1.33 inch f / 1.85 aperture main + 13 megapixel f / 2.4 aperture ultra-wide angle second + 5 megapixel f / 2.4 megapixel macro with 108 megapixel OIS support
- 20MP wide-angle front camera
- 4.600 mAh battery with 55W fast charging
- Android 11 and MIUI 12.5 interface
- Harman Kardon sound system