Xiaomi’s new flagship model is here with the Mi 11 endurance test. The popular YouTube channel JerryRigEverthing, which has become a standard with endurance tests, put the Xiaomi Mi 11 on the table.
The Mi 11, which does not have a charger out of the box in the Chinese variant, was also announced at the European launch last day that the charger will be included in the box. Likewise, we can see this situation in the video. As always, the phone, which was first tested for screen scratches, starts to scratch at the 6th level, as in many other models, although GorillaGlassVictus is used, deeper scratches appear at the 7th level.
While the aluminum frame was drawn with a utility knife, we see that the back panel was not damaged. The fingerprint reader embedded in the screen can work extremely successfully despite all scratches. Finally, we leave you the comment about whether the smartphone, which was subjected to the bending test, passed the endurance test.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Specifications
- 6.81 inch 1440 × 3040 pixels 2K resolution, 515 ppi HDR10 + supported AMOLED based display with 120Hz scanning speed, 1500 nit brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 processor with 5nm manufacturing process (One 2.84GHz Cortex X1 + Three 2.42GHz Cortex-A78 + Four 1.80Ghz Cortex A55), Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB / 256GB internal storage
- Triple rear camera; 1 / 1.33-inch f / 1.85 aperture main + 13-megapixel f / 2.4 aperture ultra-wide angle second + 5-megapixel f / 2.4-megapixel macro with 108-megapixel OIS support
- 20MP wide-angle front camera
- 4600 mAh battery with 55W fast charging
- Blue, Black and White color options
- AnTuTu score: 745,942
- Harman Kardon sound system (Stereo)