Xiaomi Mi 11 News: Xiaomi’s new flagship model, the Xiaomi Mi 11, is featured with Marvel’s new movie Black Widow. Xiaomi has outdone itself.
Chinese Xiaomi continues to establish partnerships. The company, which previously agreed with Marvel and offered Marvel-themed phones for sale, has now announced that it has signed an agreement for Marvel Studios’ new movie Black Widow. The Xiaomi Mi 11 family is brought to the fore for the Black Widow movie, which tells the history of the Black Widow and will be released in cinemas. With the Mi 11 series, the official phone of the movie, both Xiaomi and Marvel started to advertise the phone through two channels.
The partnership of China’s favorite Xiaomi with America’s Hollywood is currently making Donald Trump angry. So, what does Black Widow, which is highly anticipated and delayed due to coronavirus, promise moviegoers? Talking about Natasha Romanoff, played by the famous actress Scarlett Johansson, Black Widow tells how Romanoff became a spy, how he was trained for this job from childhood and what he did to become an Avenger.
You can watch the trailer of the movie, which will be released on July 9, 2021, in partnership with Xiaomi, in the video below.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Features
- 6.81 inch Quad HD+ (3200 × 1440 pixels) resolution AMOLED display, 20: 9 display format, HDR10+ support, 120 Hz refresh rate, 1700 nits (peak) brightness, MEMC, 100% DCI -P3 Wide Color Gamut, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- 1.1-inch, 126 x 294 pixels resolution AMOLED secondary rear screen, screen always on, 450 nits brightness
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 processor, Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR RAM / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM, 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) card support
- Android 11 based MIUI 12
- Camera Features:
- 50MP rear camera with 1/1.12″ Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f/1.95 aperture, OIS, LED flash
- 48MP 128° ultra-wide-angle lens with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, OIS
- 48MP telephoto camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, OIS, f/4.1 aperture, 5x optics, 10x hybrid, up to 120x zoom
- dToF sensor, vibration sensor, 8k at 30fps, 4K at 60fps, 960fps video recording at 720p
- 20MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Harman Kardon powered audio
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.38mm; Weight: 234g
- Water resistance (IP68)
- 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5,000mAh large battery, 67-watt fast charging battery