Chinese technology giant Xiaomi came up with its new flagship model Xiaomi Mi 11 in December 2020 to take the seat of Huawei. A new feature of this phone, which made history as the first phone to use the Snapdragon 888 chipset, was discovered today.
As you know, Apple introduced the wireless headset sharing feature with the iOS 14 update. With this feature, AirPods and Beats wireless headphones could be connected to a single device at the same time and sound could be transferred. This feature also comes to Android with the Mi 11 model.
Thanks to the Bluetooth headset sharing feature of the Mi 11, Xiaomi and Redmi branded headphones can be connected to a single device at the same time and audio can be transferred. In this way, two people can listen to music and watch movies with headphones at the same time from a single phone. This feature is said to be software. Therefore, in the following days, MIUI updates and headphone sharing feature may come to other Xiaomi and Redmi models.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Specifications
- 6.81 inch 1440 × 3040 pixel 2K resolution, 515 ppi HDR10 + supported AMOLED-based display with 120Hz scanning speed, 1.500 nits brightness, 1.771 nits Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 processor with 5nm manufacturing process (One 2.84GHz Cortex X1 + Three 2.42GHz Cortex-A78 + Four 1.80Ghz Cortex A55), Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB / 256GB internal storage
- Triple rear camera; 1 / 1.33-inch f / 1.85 aperture main + 13-megapixel f / 2.4 aperture ultra-wide angle second + 5-megapixel f / 2.4-megapixel macro with 108-megapixel OIS support
- 20MP wide-angle front camera
- 4.600 mAh battery with 55W fast charging
- Android 11 and MIUI 12.5 interface
- Harman Kardon sound system