Mi 11, which broke a record twice before, is now back with its sales reports in 21 days. According to official data, the company’s newest flagship, Mi 11, broke a new record, exceeding the total limit of 1 million in 21 days.
In fact, we are not too surprised that the device has set a new record. Because the users in China so supported the local manufacturer that the phone sold it like a piece of cheese as soon as it came out. For example, 5 minutes after the first sale of the Mi 11, a total of 350,000 sales were achieved. This allowed 1.5 billion Yuan to enter the company’s coffers within 5 minutes.
Now, the company proudly shared this with its fans, stating that its new smartphone has exceeded the limit of 1 million in 21 days.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Specifications
- 6.81 inch 1440 × 3040 pixel 2K resolution, 515 ppi HDR10 + supported AMOLED-based display with 120Hz scanning speed, 1.500 nits brightness, 1.771 nits Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 processor with 5nm manufacturing process (One 2.84GHz Cortex X1 + Three 2.42GHz Cortex-A78 + Four 1.80Ghz Cortex A55),
- Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB / 256GB internal storage
- Triple rear camera; 1 / 1.33 inch large f / 1.85 aperture main + 13 megapixel f / 2.4 aperture ultra-wide angle second + 5 megapixel f / 2.4 megapixel macro with 108 megapixel OIS support
- 20MP wide-angle front camera
- 4.600 mAh battery with 55W fast charging
- Android 11 and MIUI 12.5 interface
- Harman Kardon sound system