The chipset shortage began to take effect. The price of Xiaomi Mi 11 started to increase in its homeland China. How much is the first raise?
Unlike the discount news, this time we are here with a hike announcement. Many in country, which is one of the highly anticipated phone Xiaomi Mi 11 rise in the price of a question this time. This increase is not in the hands of Xiaomi and the information received will continue to increase in the price of the phone.
Information from China Smartphone manufacturers such as Xiaomi, Redmi, Realme began to be affected by the global chipset shortage. With the increasing demand for consumer electronics since last year due to the COVID-19 outbreak, manufacturers have been unable to meet the demand for chipsets. Qualcomm, the number one chipset supplier in the mobile world, is currently not able to respond adequately to the heavy demand.
Mi 11 seems to be at the top of the phones affected by the chipset shortage. The global sale of the phone, which has attracted great attention, has not yet started widely. So much so that it has become difficult to buy the phone even in China. There is an incredible demand for the phone and an upward momentum has begun in price due to low supply.
According to the latest information, the price of Mi 11 in China has increased by only 5 dollars today. The information received indicates that the price increase will continue as long as there is a shortage of stock.
Xiaomi Mi 11 specifications
- 6.81-inch Quad HD + (3200 × 1440 pixels) 20: 9 AMOLED display, HDR10 + support, 120 Hz refresh rate, 1500nit brightness, 5000000: 1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 5nm processor, Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM, 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) card support
- Based on MIUI 12, Android 11
- 108MP rear main camera, 1 / 1.33 ″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f / 1.85 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 13MP 123 ° ultra-wide angle lens with f / 2.4 aperture, 5MP telemacro camera with f / 2.4 aperture Video recording at 8k 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p.
- 20MP front camera, 0.8μm pixel size, f / 2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Harman Kardon audio support
- Dimensions: 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm; Weight: 196 g
- 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 55W wired, 50W wireless fast charging and 10w wireless reverse charging