Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro has intimidated its competitors with its AnTuTu performance. The cooling system of the phone with the Snapdragon 888 processor works very well.
Xiaomi’s new flagship phones are likely to be unrivaled for a while in the AnTuTu test. Finally, Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro showed its strength in AnTuTu test. The phone, powered by the Snapdragon 888 processor, has a full phase cooling system that accompanies the phone that keeps the performance high and is used for the first time in the Mi 11 Pro / Mi 11 Ultra.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro breaks record in AnTuTu test
When we look at AnTuTu’s most powerful smartphone list published globally, phones with Snapdragon 888 processors can get 730 thousand points. Mi 11 Pro carried this score to 800 thousand. A multi-layered system that provides solid-liquid-gas conversion is used in the new generation cooling system that the phone carries. When you look at it, the processor performs much better than the traditional cooling system based on the heat pipe in other phones.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro processor made a sound with many features besides the accompanying cooling system. The sad development is that this phone is only for China. It seems unlikely that the Mi 11 Pro will be available for sale outside of China at this stage.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro Features
- 6.81-inch Quad HD + (3200 × 1440 pixels) resolution AMOLED display, 20: 9 screen format, HDR10 + support, 120 Hz refresh rate, 1700 nits (peak) brightness, MEMC, 100% DCI -P3 Wide Color Gamut, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- 1.1-inch size 126 x 294 pixel resolution AMOLED secondary rear screen, screen always on feature, 450 nits brightness
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 processor, Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR RAM / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) card support
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
50MP rear camera with 1 / 1.12 ″ Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f / 1.95 aperture, OIS, LED flash
13MP 123 ° ultra-wide angle lens with f / 2.4 aperture
8MP telephoto camera with f / 3.4 aperture, OIS, 5x optical, zoom up to 50x
8K 30fps, 4K 60fps, 960fps in 720p, 1920 fps ultra slow motion video recording
- 20MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor embedded in the screen with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Harman Kardon powered audio
- Dimensions: 164.3 × 74.6 × 8.53mm, Weight: 208g
- Water resistance (IP68)
- 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5.000mAh battery, 67 watt wired, 67W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging, battery charging takes place in 36 minutes.