Xiaomi Mi 11 will start to appear in the old continent Europe very soon. It looks like the pre-order process will have lots of gifts.
Global launch was held for Xiaomi Mi 11 in early February. Currently, pre-order purchases are in progress in some countries. KPN, one of the leading mobile operators in the Netherlands, offers a gift that will attract users in addition to the phone during the pre-order process.
The operator has put 8GB RAM + 256GB version of Xiaomi Mi 11 on sale with small extras (internet, sms etc. packages) for 770 €. The lucky first 100 people who pre-ordered will have Xiaomi’s Mi Smart projector, which is on sale for 499 € in the country, for free.
With the introduction of the Mi 11 Pro, prices from the Xiaomi front will easily find the 900 € level. As such, it becomes inevitable for the company to offer promotions alongside phones like other brands (especially Samsung and Huawei).
Xiaomi Mi 11 specifications
- 6.81-inch Quad HD + (3200 × 1440 pixels) 20: 9 AMOLED display, HDR10 + support, 120 Hz refresh rate, 1500nit brightness, 5000000: 1 (Min) contrast ratio,
- MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 5nm processor, Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM, 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) card support
- Based on MIUI 12, Android 11
- 108MP rear main camera, 1 / 1.33 ″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f / 1.85 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 13MP 123 ° ultra-wide angle lens with f / 2.4 aperture, 5MP telemacro camera with f / 2.4 aperture Video recording at 8k 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p.
- 20MP front camera, 0.8μm pixel size, f / 2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Harman Kardon audio support
- Dimensions: 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm; Weight: 196 g
- 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 55W wired, 50W wireless fast charging and 10w wireless reverse charging